Ann’s High 5 for Friday!
1. This was a four day week! Unfortunately it was because our sitter had to take a day for a death in her family so I kind of feel bad about listing it as a “high”, but I am also using it as an opportunity to have some family time. The plan is to take some time as a family outside this afternoon.
2. I had a rockin’ week at work! I got to meet with a lot of students and put on a great event. Work satisfaction make a happy mama too!
3. We have bedroom windows back in their place. Trim still needs to be attached, but I didn’t have to spend the night in a hotel.
4. Connor has found delight in picking up his toys by himself! While we were talking one bedtime about all the good things that had happened that day, he brought up that he had picked up all the toys in the living room and his bedroom by himself! I was so proud!
5. Amelia has really taken to this eating food business! Which has been great for her afternoons with Daddy. It gives him a way to have more positive time with her since she gets a little cranky. We actually had one afternoon when she wasn’t fussy at all!