Ann’s High 5 for Friday!
1. A little bit of family time. Not as much as I would like, but some.
2. Hurricane holidays. I am lucky enough to work in education and we get days off for bad weather. And luckily the storm didn’t hit too badly. Two days off this week!
3. These… a Halloween treat for daycare was just an excuse!
4. My bunnies! Neither my husband and I are big fans of Halloween. We could care less about the horrible decorations and I hate any of the scary stuff. It has been really important to me to make it fun for our kids. We have a great neighborhood for trick or treating. Our next door neighbors counted 320 trick or treaters. This year Connor LOVED it! He really got into it and did really well. I was so proud of him.
5. My husband started fires in the wood stove! I love that we heat with wood. Not only is it super cheap, but our stove just gets the house so nice and warm! I wish it wasn’t so time consuming for my husband to cut, split and stack wood, but he swears he enjoys it.