Last week, our sweet Amelia officially turned 6 months old. How time flies when the baby is outside of the belly!
I stole this post idea from Lori over at I Can Grow People. She does them pretty regularly for her son Porter.
What Amelia is Wearing These Days:
- 6 to 9 month clothes!
- Size 4 diapers.
- No shoes and socks for as long as she keeps them on… approximately 3.5 seconds.
What Amelia is Eating:
- Lots and lots of mommy milk. But mostly from me. She is still not a big fan of the bottle.
- Homemade baby food: apples, pears, green beans, bananas, squash and sweet potatoes with a little cereal and milk
What Amelia Likes These Days:
- Soft toys to chew on, like her terry cloth dolly.
- Chewing on her brother’s toys.
- Watching her brother. She has got her eye on him all the time!
- Eating! Which is great since she won’t take the bottle much…
What Amelia Doesn’t Like These Days:
- Going longer than 2 hours without nursing… all night long… See above comments on not taking the bottle…
- Sleeping in her co-sleeper. She wants to be in bed with us.
What Amelia is Doing:
- Bouncing! She loves her bouncer. She can even turn it so she can see what is going on in a different part of the room.
- Rolling over and pushing herself up on her arms to watch what we are doing
- Sitting up – sort of… She can get herself up from a reclined position, but can’t hold herself up for very long.
What We Are Working On:
- Getting new car seats. She has quickly outgrown her bucket seat. I can’t get her straps on with her coat on, never mind her snowsuit!
- Maybe moving her out of the co-sleeper and our room and into her crib and her own room. I had thought we might last a bit longer, but this mama is tired!