Ann’s High 5 for Friday!
1. Amelia is starting to make raspberries! My goal for Christmas break is to embed a video of such cuteness!
2. I finally made some serious progress on a family project I have been working in since last year. The BIG issue is time alone with two free hands and I got some of that on Sunday. Next step – a trip to Micheal’s!
3. Finally dropped off some of Connor’s stuff at a local consignment shop. One box was Connor’s crib bedding… *sniff* And then picked up more stuff for them too! Adorable Christmas dress for Amelia – got home and read the tag 100% cashmere!
4. Amelia is sleeping in her crib! Not in our room! Bittersweet really… In fact, I haven’t taken down the co-sleeper yet. And she is still waking up a couple of times during the night, but only a couple of times, versus every 30 minutes to eat.
5. There are currently no broken appliances in the house!
I probably just jinxed it, didn’t I?