Sometimes, my real life friend Stephanie also does a High 5 for Friday posts and she links up to From My Grey Desk too!
Unfortunately there are still no new pictures to share. But hopefully there will be lots of picture taking next week!
Ann’s High 5 for Friday!
1. We are going on vacation! The anticipation is fabulous, but boy does it make for a long week! I started packing last weekend and hope to get out a tad bit early today to finish up since we leave way before the sun comes up tomorrow.
2. There was so very exciting news at work! That is all I can say right now 🙂
3. The scale appears to have recovered from the large quantities of candy and cookies I ate over the holidays. Thank goodness for breastfeeding!
4. My two beautiful children are just amazing. Last night at dinner, Connor wanted to crawl in the stroller with her, but was content to sit next to her and play with her. She laughs and laughs until she falls over with him. I love that they are really starting to play together!
5. My AWESOME husband bought me and iPad for my birthday! I am just so excited. This is very unlike him to splurge on something like this, but I guess he probably thinks I am going to share!