Ann’s High 5 for Friday!
1. I have been finding some super cool educational games for Connor on the ipad. Unfortunately this means that it has pretty much turned into a game console for him, but I am getting some time after he goes to bed!
2. Amelia’s SECOND tooth broke through. I have even started to brush her teeth. I learned the hard way to do it myself first before she won’t let me!
3. She thisclose to crawling! She army crawls all over the place and can get get up on all fours, but then flattens again to get moving. Watch out Connor!
4. It was almost 60 degrees here in New Hampshire for about 24 hours. I feel like I can breathe when the air is that long which makes me realize that I have been holding my breath for far too long. Ice and snow gone from the driveway, walkways and most of the yard.
5. I am increasing my monthly contribution to my retirement because I am determined we will move to Florida.