It has been a rough week. Kevin has been super sick (not that he will admit it or anything!) after a very busy weekend. I have had little time to sit at a computer as evidenced by a lack of a Tuesday post and a fairly lame photoless post on Thursday…
Ann’s High Five
- Yeah for presidents and their day off!
- Amelia’s fourth tooth broke through! However, she has also learned about biting…
- I have finally signed Connor up for swimming lessons. I took like six months and some serious scheduling but we did it. We could only get in on Monday afternoon, but Kevin’s schedule can be flexible.
- I found a super cheap ipad cover for 50% off! Wahoo! I just couldn’t stomach spending $40 on one so I grabbed one hidden in the back of Target for $9.98. It is black and completely boring, but CHEAP!
- Stay tuned for a Such a Mama facebook fan page. Almost ready for public consumption (see previous comments about lack of screen time!)