Ann’s High 5 for Friday!
1. We went to the Smith College Bulb Show. My alma mater has a SPECTACULAR plant house and they do two shows a year, the mum show in the fall and the bulb sow in the spring. The sad thing is, I didn’t even realize that these were going on when I was a student until the very end. I have only been to the mum show once, but I try and get to the bulb show every year if at all possible. It is great venue for photographer and this year they created a Flickr group for people to contribute too. It is a great idea especially since we discovered some serious toddler goo on our camera lens after we left the show.
2. Connor started swimming lessons. While it was completely traumatic for me to have to miss it, he had a blast. I have sent the video camera with Daddy and hope that I can get to peak a little bit.
3. I was able to successfully fix our iPad for cheap, just a replacement cord. Note to fellow baby owners: Ipad chargers are not for chewing!
4. I have been picked to receive a Influenster Sugar ‘n Spice VoxBox! I am beyond excited and can’t wait to share my goodies. I am a bit of a girly product addict, even if I don’t have a lot of time to use the stuff anymore.
5. Crystal Light and Vodka! ’nuff said…