Ann’s High 5 for Friday!
It has been a bit of a rocky week. It was a little challenging to come up with five good things. I was so tempted to write a list of complaints, but here it goes!
1. This week FLEW by! I can’t believe it is already Friday. It was a busy one, especially at work.
2. Last week I had to choose family over career and this week I had to choose career over family. Now that I think about it, that is not so much a “high”. In fact it kind of sucks…
3. We had a really nice event at school and we got to honor some of my favorite students! So that part of choosing career over family was okay.
4. We had a few days of warm weather especially on the weekend combined with rain that really melted the snow!
5. Mercury is almost out of retrograde… Let me tell you, it has been a rough couple of weeks!