It is a High Five for Friday kind of day! Mercury is out of retrograde and it has been a much better week.
I am linked up over at From My Grey Desk!
Ann’s High Five for Friday!
1. While I had the serious stay-in-bed-for-24-hours sick, I am much better! And incredibly grateful for my husband who took total control of the house, laundry and kids while I rested and recovered. And he bought me peppermint stick ice cream which is my all time FAVORITE!
2. This stuff right here is no fail for a sore throat!
3. Despite my illness, I made it to Connor’s swimming lesson this week. I was so damn proud of him!
4. Amelia is STANDING! Holy Moly!
5. A company approved snow day and a made up holiday day! Wahoo to 3 day work weeks!