Thank goodness for Fridays! It has been one long week.
I am linked up over at From My Grey Desk!
Ann’s High Five for Friday!
1. Amelia is 10 months old today! We have been doing some sleep training and it is finally working. It didn’t work at 6 months, or 7 months or even 8 months… But she is no longer nursing at night and I have gotten as much as a 7 hour stretch from her. Of course she is also falling asleep at dinner. What’s up with that?
2. Connor is also potty training. We had a very rough start of it last summer when I was home on maternity leave. Around Christmas, I just gave up. He hated it. I hated it. It was hard to leave the house. It was a just plain awful. But I had a long weekend and I decided to give it another go. And we have had progress! It is painfully slow and messy, but there is progress.
3. We went to the Cheshire Children’s Museum last weekend. Bonus for doing something as a family, but I wasn’t quite as impressed with the museum as I had hoped. Connor had a great time and that is what counts!
4. We dyed some eggs! I love all things spring!
5. We refinanced our house and I am pretty sure we saved ourselves a ton of money. That means we are really grown ups!