After last week in New England, life is feeling a little more normal. In the aftermath of tragedy I am choosing to celebrate the little things in life.
Ann’s High Five for Friday!
- The sewer pump was fixed for a tolerable amount of money. But hey, for the ability to put things down the drain I would pretty much pay the plumber a million dollars! I will refrain from any pictures.
- Amelia popped out teeth #5 and #6! Thank goodness for the “upside down game” and I could see in her little mouth.
- The forsythia is blooming!
- The camera has been repaired and I can take decent pictures again. Connor has a hands off rule with this one. He can use the old one and fortunately, he seems fine with that.
- TADA! AMELIA SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! This really could have counted for all five high fives. Holy moly, at 10 and a half months, I thought this would NEVER happen.
More pictures soon now that the camera is back!