It was a big week for milestones!
- Connor jumped off the side of the pool into the water at his last swimming lesson! This was a very big step for him. He is not a risk taker and I was so super proud of him. I was totally that mom jumping up at the side of the pool and cheering him on.
- Amelia climbed into the dishwasher. CLIMBING! I am only assuming the stairs are next. Note I did remove the sharp knives before snapping this pick.
- Connor has been putting his sneakers on by himself. This has huge morning potential! This also means that he can get put his shoes on and head outside by himself. Sometimes without pants..
- Amelia is doing some adorable things with her face. She has been pretending to sneeze! And she makes this adorable lip smacking kiss blowing thing, right before she tackles you and tries to suck off your face!
- Look at this face!Connor has been great with potty training. So great in fact, he has been wearing big boy underwear at night. There are still some challenges that remain, but I have hope!