Another fabulous week!
- The weather has really warmed up in New Hampshire. I got to spend a TON of time outside this weekend working in the garden and getting a little sunburned.
- All of our new deck furniture came! And fortunately for me, Kevin was far too excited about it to not put it together immediately! Even though our deck is rather large, it does seem a wee bit crowded. I need to have a few kid free minutes to move things around.
- I took a day off. At first it was just a morning off for a painful trip to the dentist, but I decided to take advantage and took the whole day. I went shopping, in the middle of the day, all by myself. I was super productive and really made some serious progress on birthday shopping. And the bank account…
- While I honestly didn’t buy much for me, I finally found some of the Dickinson’s Witch Hazel products at Walgreen’s. The closest one is about 25 minutes away and I usually don’t shop in that section of town anymore, but I made an exception looking for this. So far I am really liking the face wash!
- I stopped drinking coffee after my initial morning bucket about a month ago. I am really noticing a huge difference in my crankiness and irritability, i.e., there is less of it! I still drink too much on the weekend, but there is just so much to do!