So glad it is Friday!
Ann’s High Five for Friday!
- A really cool skin care company contacted ME about a review and giveaway! Can’t wait until it arrives!
- I took two days off – yesterday and today, to garden and get ready for Amelia’s FIRST birthday party!
- Speaking of gardening… I have weeded almost everything (the last to finish up this morning) and mulch is almost done. And I am a wee bit tired! This is kind of a big deal. I have never been so on top of things so early. Let’s hope I can keep it up!
- Amelia and Connor are eating the same foods at dinner time. Well, at least we are offering the same foods. I don’t think it is quite the end of baby food making. I do want to keep some fruit and vegetable purees on hand to supplement their favorites.
- I was contacted by Colgate Optic White – they loved my blog post/review and wanted to use a quote in their marketing! I feel like I am a real blogger now!