I love Fridays in the summer!
Ann’s High Five for Friday!
- Amelia’s first birthday! Lots of partying and pictures. I just can’t get over how much she has grown this past year!
- We planted our vegetable garden on Monday along with a few more perennials and annuals. I am definitely making up for a lack of gardening last summer.
- Connor has been a pretty good sport about Amelia’s birthday. Thank goodness his isn’t too far away. He even gave her his little people barnyard for her birthday.
- I am wearing summer dresses again.
- This afternoon marks my first week of summer hours. We get out on Fridays at 3 pm!