Ann’s High Five for Friday
- Father’s Day was great… Strawberry picking, ice cream for lunch followed by a round of mini golf and the driving range.
- I got to eat a huge container of strawberries every morning.
- Connor turned FOUR this week. He is such a big kid now. Well, except for the part where he is kinda short…
- Birthday morning activities included putting balloons in his room overnight. He wasn’t a big fan at 4:30 in th morning, but had a great time playing with them all day. We also had yummy birthday pancakes.
- I am taking two days of this week, yesterday and today to celebrate and prepare for this weekend’s festivities!
I am linked up over at Lauren Elizabeth!