High 5 for Friday!
- Obviously #1 on the list is our new blog home! Switching to wordpress.org was more challenging than I thought, but I did it!
- We had not one but TWO fabulous birthday parties for Connor last weekend! I can’t believe he is FOUR!
- I am very pleased with how the gardens are looking at this time of year.
- We had a great fundraiser for the local day care center – I made two very yummy batches of brownies (dark chocolate with peppermint m&ms and milk chocolate with mini peanut butter cups) and two yummy batches of cookies (peanut butter with kisses and orange cranberry sugar cookies).
- Amelia is standing up and LETTING GO! And starting to climb the stairs. Egads!
I am linked up over at Lauren Elizabeth!