Ann’s High 5 for Friday!
Last week was super busy and we didn’t have a lot of down time, but we had a lot of fun.
1. Sunday was spent at my mother’s lake house. Connor did lots of swimming, fishing and kayaking. Amelia went along for the ride.
2. While I was at the lake, I chose not to use sunscreen on myself. The kids were well covered multiple times. My shoulders are still a little tender, but I have some color! The first time in years.
3. To balance out my sunscreen irresponsibility. We did a HUGE grown up thing. We met with a financial advisor. We have always been saving, but without a mindful plan. We still have a lot of work to do, but I think we have a better idea of what we are doing.
4. Three different blogs featured some of my posts! Wahoo! I am starting to get the hang of this blogging stuff.
5. Amelia made the sign for “more” when she wanted more blueberries! Pretty cool!