Is it Friday? This week, I am having a hard time keeping track!
Ann’s High Five for Friday!
- We brought Connor and Amelia to their first movie theater movie – Planes of course! I don’t know who was more excited to see this long awaited spin off of Cars, me or Connor.
- I survived my wisdom tooth extraction! No need to cash in the life insurance policy! As of this morning, I am starting to feel a bit more normal. I even asked the kids if they wanted to stay home with me instead of going to the sitter’s. Nope, they are not interested…
- There have been a few sightings of a deer in our backyard. Apparently she has hanging around our neighborhood quite a bit.
- We plan to go blueberry picking on more time this weekend. More blueberry lemon tart to come!
- More rock painting! What should be an afternoon’s activity has turned into a multi-step, multi-week process thanks to Pinterest and blogging!
As always, linked up with Lauren Elizabeth!