Every three months seems like a good time to do these. This is Amelia’s 15 month update! I stole this post idea from Lori over at I Can Grow People. She does them for her son Porter and her daughter Quinn.
What Amelia is Wearing These Days:
- Still 12-18 month clothes although the 12 month stuff is getting tight. Today she wore a 24 month romper and it looks fine.
- Size 5 diapers, but we put on a 6 at night.
- Still some summer dresses!
- She loves shoes lately. So cute when she tries to put them on.
What Amelia is Eating:
- She is pretty much eating everything we are, except for things like raw carrots.
- She LOVES blueberries and cherry tomatoes.
- Lots of milk, water and some juice in sippy cups, but still nursing in the morning and at night.
- Spicy stuff. She loves sausage and the eggplant casserole I made a few weeks ago.
What Amelia Likes These Days:
- Playing with her brother’s toys, especially plastic dinosaurs and cars.
- Stealing her brother’s crayons and eating them…
- Climbing everywhere
What Amelia Doesn’t Like These Days:
- Being buckled in a seat – at the table, in a car
- Being left out of anything
- Being left out of eating what everyone else is eating
What Amelia is Doing:
- Crawling – everywhere
- Climbing up on stools, couches and toilets
- Walking with support
- Leaping from tall buildings in a single bound
What Amelia is saying:
- Still some dada and mama
- All done
- Grunting that sort of sounds like more
- Random phrases like “bless you” or “that is the door”
What We are Working On:
- More verbal directions and correcting behavior. She HATES being told “no”.
- Not biting the mama
- Not flushing things down the toilet that shouldn’t be in there
- Not leaping from stools, couches, toilets and tall buildings
I like doing these a little more often. She is changing and developing so quickly!