The last Friday of August… the last Friday of the summer!
Ann’s High Five for Friday
- Did you see what is new and exciting over here at Such a Mama??? Ads! Go ahead… you know what to do!
- Students are arriving back to school and on campus. Yeah for academic energy! Summers may be nice and relaxed, but they are too quiet if you ask me.
- Connor has not had an “accident” in a month! I officially declare him potty trained!
- Amelia is totally into being a big girl. The other day she plopped herself down in front of the sitter after nap time and demanded she have her hair in ponytails too.
- So remember that green monster growing in our compost pile? There seems to be some serious gourd growing in there. Still not sure if it is watermelon or pumpkin. Sad part… where we actually planted giant pumpkin seeds… nothing!
As always, linked up with Lauren Elizabeth!