It has been one long week of sickness and snowstorms. But today is Friday and it is Valentine’s Day! Here are my top five awesome things my Valentine, aka Daddy, has shown me he loves me just this week!
1. He came home early from work on Monday to get the kids ready for school and bring them in when I was horribly sick. Getting these kids out of the house in the morning is no small feat and he was my champion!
2. Then he came back home and cleaned me and our house up (including a lot of sanitizing). This included cleaning my trusty bucket that was beside the bed all night. Nothing saves love like a man willing to clean out your throw up bucket!
3. He totally stepped up to the plate at dinner, bath and bedtime this week when by the end of the day I was completely exhausted. Again, not the easiest time of day for our kids and more so when Mommy is there but not available.
4. He used the snow blower on the driveway at 4 am this morning before he left for work so that the kids and I could get out of the driveway. This was after he had done once before last night.
5. There is PINK BUBBLY in the fridge! ‘Cause sometimes that is what a girl needs!
Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!!!!