At the end of the week it is nice to celebrate the good things. Some weeks are harder than others…
1. Spring! I have finally been able to leave for lunch without a coat and maybe crack my office window. Still wearing sweaters though. The weatherman indicated that I may actually get to pull out some summer stuff from storage this weekend.
2. Things are blooming. Although I swear our house is the last in the state to have daffodils blooming – and just a few, many other spots don’t even have buds yet.
3. Warmer weather means Connor didn’t cry at t-ball practice this week. Thank goodness! He got a uniform too which I am very hopeful will help him get more invested in this activity.
4. We also got to enjoy a picnic dinner while Daddy was umpiring. By picnic, I mean I threw together a couple of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the kids that they didn’t really want to eat once we got there.
5. Amelia is officially done with the baby swing! *sob* She is so much braver that her brother./ I guess she just wants to do everything he can do. She even climbs the ladder and goes down the slide totally by herself!
Have a great weekend and a Happy Mother’s Day!