I haven’t done a Friday Five post in a while and it seems like a good way to wrap up the week!
1. There is an ULTA that opened this week in a nearby town. I am waiting to go in with a friend so she can help me navigate! I am soooooooo excited! I love this kind of stuff and it has certainly taken a back seat since I had kids (which is also probably the last time I bought new eye shadow).
2. My baby brother turned 27 this week! In just a few years he is going to catch up to me! Here he is at our wedding when he was just 19! He is a hard working young man and I am very proud of him!
3. After all the rain, we had a really great weekend with lots of family time, weeding, baseball and fireworks!
4. I got a smoking hot MacBook Pro for a project at work. It is soooooooooooooooooooo shiny! I just like looking at the screen all lit up with pretty pictures! I am sure it does other stuff too.
5. Kevin is almost done staining the deck. He did it in sections so that we could still use it. It looks great and I am really glad he did it. The kitchen still lives in demolition mode, but at least we can eat on the deck!
High Five for Friday! Yeah!